If you are wondering where to have sex in your home, the short answer is anywhere and everywhere. However, there are certain places that make things exciting, interesting, and above all, different than the normal routine. If you are looking to spice things up a little, consider some of these ideas on where to have sex in your home.
- Dining Room. There is a table right in the middle of the room that isn't being used. Live a little and make this one of the places to have sex in your home. Make sure it is completely cleared off before things get started and make sure that all of the doors are locked; especially if this is one of the first rooms someone sees when they walk into your home.
- Living Room. Most people have a couch in this room of the house that is used for reading and watching television. Give it a new purpose by making it one of the places to have sex in your home. Not exciting enough? Give it a try on top of the area rug right in the middle of the floor. Only the brave should try it on the coffee table.
- Backyard or Patio. Take a real risk and consider heading out to the backyard. Your best bet is to make this more of a nighttime location unless you want the neighbors checking out what is going on. With the porch light off and nobody around, this is a great place to have sex in your home (or outside of your home.)
- Bathroom. While this may not be the first place that you think if when it comes to where to have sex on your home, it does have potential. The shower brings a completely different type of excitement and risk. No one wants to explain a sprained ankle or bruises from taking a fall in the shower while enjoying the steam with your partner. This might be awkward. In addition the mirror can make it pretty interesting too.
- Closets. Add a confined space to where to have sex in your home and try out any one of the closets. With very little light getting in and not a lot of space to move around you will have to come up with some pretty creative ideas in here.
When in it comes to where to have sex in your home, you have several different locations to try out.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.