Anyone with a respectable sized bar should have a decent whiskey sour recipe. Building bartender skills are necessary to be an excellent party host. Preparing a mixed drink should look and taste good. Learn a superior whiskey sour recipe that will give you much respect.
To make a whiskey sour, you will need:
- Maraschino cherry
- Cutting board
- Cocktail strainer
- 1 mixing glass
- 2 drinking glasses
- Measuring cup
- Prepare lemon. Roll the lemon on the cutting board until soft for use in the whiskey sour recipe. Cut lemon in half and squeeze juices into a small cup or container. Create two slices of lemon to utilize later for garnishment.
- Put it on ice. Place the drinking glasses in the freezer to cool for the whiskey sour recipe. Chilled glasses are needed to keep the drink from becoming warm because ice would dilute the drink.
- Start assembling. Measure 3 oz. of whiskey, 2 tsp of squeezed lemon juice and 1 tsp of sugar all into the mixing glass. Make sure to use a separate teaspoon or clean and dry spoon after the lemon juice.
- Blend and drain. Add ice to the glass and shake well as you perform a whiskey sour recipe. Retrieve the cold glasses and use the strainer to pour half in each.
- Garnish. Place a lemon slice on the edge of each glass and put in a cherry. Congrats! You have completed a wonderful whiskey sour recipe.
Substitute bourbon for whiskey
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …