White Elephant Gift Exchange Gifts
White elephant gift exchange items can be almost anything. A white elephant gift exchange is an activity used at many parties where everyone brings a gift and games are played to distribute them. Be creative when bringing a gift to this type of gift exchange.
- Themed Gifts. Many white elephant gift exchanges have themes. Some common themes could be bath products, music and Christmas decorations.
- Food. Food items are great to use for white elephant gift exchanges. This can include cookies, candies, popcorn or gourmet chocolates.
- Sporting Items. Sports items are ideal for white elephant gift exchanges too. You can give a team mug, poster, football or sport’s T-shirt.
- Books. Books are another item commonly given at white elephant exchanges. There are millions of types of books including children’s books, magazines and travel books.
- Lottery Tickets. Purchase a few scratch off lottery tickets and wrap them in a small box. These are great items to receive and you never know, the lucky person receiving them may win lots of money.
- Used Items. Find an item around the house you’re not using or re-gift an item you received last Christmas. You can choose items such as candles, stuffed animals and pottery.
- Duct Tape. A funny item often brought to a white elephant gift exchange is duct tape. Whoever receives this silly gift has the power to fix almost anything.
- Chia Pet. A chia pet is a nice gift someone will either really appreciate or will find a lot of humor in. Chia pets come in many different varieties.
- Gift Certificate. Wrap a gift card in a small box and bring it to a white elephant gift exchange. Gift certificates can be purchased in almost any denomination making them ideal gifts for any price range.
- Tea or Coffee. Bring tea or coffee for a gift exchange. You can buy premium coffee or a box of flavorful tea bags.