White Russian Recipe
White Russian recipes are both popular and easy to make. This creamy white cocktail is a great drink for anybody who doesn't like the hard taste of liquor but wish to enjoy a drink with friends and colleagues.
To make this White Russian recipe you will need:
- 1 ½ oz. Vodka
- ¾ oz Kahlua or coffee liqueur
- ¾ oz heavy or light cream
- To begin you can use a regular glass or a chilled glass. While this is almost necessary for any White Russian recipe, you may simply add ice cubes to the glass. Either way it is best to use an old fashion rocks glass.
- Pour the 1 ½ ounces of vodka. Add the ¾ ounce of Kahlua. While Kahlua isn't the only kind of coffee liqueur, it is the most popular to be included in White Russian recipes. Stir until combined.
- Top the entire combination with cream and stir to fully combine the mixture. Nothing else is needed just serve or enjoy.
- Other White Russian recipes are available for weight conscious people and for vegans.
- For a more weight loss friendly version, substitute the cream with half and half or milk. As for the vegan version of the recipe, simply use soy milk, soy based creamer or Silk creamer. Both of these will also help if you are watching your calorie intake.
- Also, for an extra flavor to the White Russian recipe you can substitute vanilla flavored vodka for the vodka.