Whiten Teeth At Home
To whiten your teeth at home, it is generally accepted that commercial products work best. They will help to whiten your teeth without the very expensive whitening procedures available at your dentist. Once you have clearance from your dentist (some teeth, such as gray-stained teeth, do not react well), follow these tips to whiten your teeth at home.
To whiten your teeth at home, you will need:
- Whitening product (easily available)
- Optional foods/gum
- Ensure that you have the OK from your dentist. Some teeth, such as those that are stained gray, may not fare well with whitening products. As your dentist if whitening products are right for your teeth.
- Apply whitening product to your teeth. After you have purchase a product, you can begin a regimen of the product. You can find the instructions on the product, where you will, for instance, apply whitening strips to your teeth once or twice a day. If your teeth become sensitive, you may be able to apply it less frequently; check the product for specifics.
- Use sugar-free gum when you can't brush. Sugar-free gum will absorb new surface stains when you can't brush. There are different options in the direction of whitening gum that can help you when you're on the go.
- Eat snacks that are good for your teeth. Chewing cruchy fruits and vegetables are beneficial for cleaning your teeth, according to cosmetic dentist Jeff Golub-Evans. Use these foods, such as apples, carrots, and celery, to help your teeth.