Wii problems cannot be avoided, which is why the company sees to it that customers are able to get the solutions from the glitches that they encounter. Nintendo Wii is among the most popular game consoles today. And just like any other gadget or technology, there are advantages and downsides that go with.
- Wii has no power. This is one of the important concerns when it comes to Wii problems. It is because when your gadget does not start, you will never get to enjoy playing with it at all. Try to reset the AC adapter. This can be done by unplugging the AC adapter from the wall outlet and from the Wii system. Check the wires and housing of the AC adapter and make sure that there are no cracks or any damage. Wait for a couple of minutes and start plugging and connecting the adapter to the Wii system and power outlet.
- Wii power light is on but TV screen remains blank. In this case, you have to power down the Wii system by pushing the power button for about ten seconds. If this step does not resolve the problem, you have to unplug the AC adapter from the system and wait for a while before you connect it back.
- Wii game controller is not functioning appropriately. This is one of the annoying Wii problems that a player encounters. When your game controller is not working properly, you will not be able to enjoy your game to the fullest. In this case, you need to do is to re-synchronize the controller by using the small button you will find at the bottom of the controller. You should also check the batteries to make sure if replacement is needed.
- Wii does not connect to the Internet. This Wii problem can be resolved by upgrading your router. Older versions of router will not properly communicate with the Wii and consequently it would be hard to access the Internet via your game console.
- Wii system lags and error messages do not disappear. Your initial solution for these Wii problems is to turn off the system, unplug everything and restart it. This step is actually the basic step to resolve any of the Wii problems that you encounter, otherwise, contact Nintendo and to tell the difficulties you are dealing with your game console.