Wii Resort Cheats
It may be aimed at more casual gamers, but there are still plenty of Wii Sports Resort cheats and Easter eggs to be found for those who like to unlock everything there is to see in a video game. As with the original Wii Sports, there aren’t going to be any game-changers that will completely alter the way people will see this title for years to come, but they will offer a little bit of extra fun for diligent gamers.
- Island Flyover i Target Features. The Free Flight mode in the Island Flyover game contains all sorts of hidden features that can be unlocked by those who visit all the i features on the island.
- New Event Permutations. If you want to add something new to any of the Wii Sports Resort events, just try out any of these different permutations of the various games. To unlock them, just hold the “2” button while you select your Mii (you can let go of the “2” button once you go to the warning screen).
- Unlockable Three Holes Special Golf Course. If you can score at least one under par for every golf course, a new course called “Three Holes Special” will be unlocked. This also works for Frisbee Golf, but unlocking one hidden course won’t unlock the other.
- Samurai Armor and a Purple Sword. Defeating the champion in a Swordplay Duel will give your Mii upgraded samurai armor. The armor will also be unlocked if you score over 1,000 points in Swordplay. You can also earn a purple sword if you score 1,500 points and defeat the champion. Simply hold “1” at the Mii select screen while choosing “OK” to unlock a purple sword once you have satisfied all the requirements.
- Reverse mode in Swordplay Showdown. Beat the volcano level in Swordplay Showdown to unlock the Reverse rounds, in which all 10 rounds are played backwards.
- New Wakeboarding Levels. Achieve an overall event score of 400 to 500 points in Wakeboarding to unlock the intermediate level. The expert level is unlocked when you score between 800 and 900 points.
- Shoe Table Tennis Paddle. Playing with the shoe paddle in a Table Tennis game is much like unlocking the purple sword in Swordplay. Reach a score of 1,500 points and defeat the champion, and next time you play Table Tennis hold “1” when you select your Mii.
- 100-Pin Game Bumper Strike Trick. During a 100-Pin Bowling game, try to throw the ball onto the blue bumper and get it to travel to the end of the lane. You will hit a switch that will knock down all the pins for an instant strike. Release the ball at the last possible minute on a Manual throw and put some spin on it to get it to work. Obviously, it’s not easy to pull it off, so it may take some practice.