Wii Sports Cheats
There really are not that many Wii Sports cheats because the game is designed to promote a spirit of friendly competition where cheating is useless. Unlike various racing games with vehicles to earn or fighting games that require complex button codes to decapitate opponents, Wii Sports is pretty straight forward. You either win or lose. But like all games, even Wii Sports has a few cheats sprinkled in the code.
- Jedi golf. Video game golf does not have be so obvious with the power meters and distances all mapped out for you. In Wii Sports, you can disable and play it with only the power of your judgment and experience as a guide to lead you. All you have to do is hold down the '2' while making a course selection in the golf menu.
- New court. If you get tired of playing the same court in tennis the Wii Sports developers slipped a little gem in the cheats section for you. You can also play on the practice court (the blue one) by holding down the '2' button on the screen that comes right after you choose your characters.
- Flashy. Wii Sports promotes acting like an ass when you whip your friends so naturally there are a few flashy cheats in the game. One is the ability to wear the silver boxing gloves which will definitely make you stand out from the crowd. To get the silver gloves in Wii Sports you must have already beaten the Grand Champion. Now hold down the '1' button as the screen fades right before the boxing match begins.
- Balls. Bowling is probably the most popular event in Wii Sports and so they slipped in a couple cheats for you. To impress your friends with a different colored ball all you have to do is hold the control pad as the screen fades before a game starts. Hold the control up for blue, down for green, left for red and right for gold.
- Boom. One of the best cheats in Wii Sports bowling has to be the the 91 point strike. You can only pull this off on the very last round of Power Bowling. Now roll the ball on the rail the WHOLE way and after it disappears you will hear a boom and score 91 points.