Wii Sports Resort Cheats
"Wii Sports Resort" is a fun party game released by Nintendo in 2009, and there are a lot of great "Wii Sports Resort" cheats for the avid player. Though there are a number of hidden events, games, and Easter Eggs, you'll find ten of the best secrets in "Wii Sports Resort" below.
- Free Flight mode: When in Free Flight mode, players may find themselves collecting "i" symbols during their flight. These "i" symbols can be used to unlock a number of different resort features, including a vacation house, nighttime flights, and fireworks. Players must collect a total of 80 "i" symbols to unlock all of the features available.
- Changes in Events: While selecting a Mii, one can hold down the "2" button along with "A" to select OK; this will change certain aspects of each event, including Archery, Basketball, Golf, and Tennis. There are many different changes to be found in each game, and this button press adds a new dimension to the sports featured in the game.
- Secret Levels: There are a number of secret levels featured in "Wii Sports Resort" that require accomplishing specific tasks. To unlock a secret golf course, one must score under par on every golf course. The same can be done for Frisbee Golf. To unlock new wakeboarding levels, one must score 400-500 points in an event to unlock the intermediate course, and 800-900 points to unlock Expert.
- Samurai Armor and Purple Sword: One can earn Samurai Armor by beating the champion in Duel Mode. For the Purple Sword, one must hold "1" and the "A" button while at the Select a Mii screen.
- Shoe Paddles for Ping Pong: Want to play with a shoe as a paddle for Ping Pong? Beat the champion in Ping Pong, and then at the Select a Mii screen, hold down the "1" button along with pressing "A" to play with the shoe. 5. One can gain new slalom courses by completing the slalom course up to 15 times, or earning up to 900 points during an event. Three different courses are available to unlock.
- Realistic Moon: The moon in "Wii Sports Resort" is accurate to the real phase of the moon. Keep an eye out for it in the nighttime portions of the game.
- Super Mario Bros. Music: While skydiving, one can hear 'Super Mario Bros." music if they fly close enough to the south side of the island. It's an ode to Nintendo's leading franchise.
- Basket Bike: While selecting a Mii, the player can hold the "1" button along with the "A" button to ride a basket bicycle featuring two different designs.
- Easy Strike on 100 Pin Bowling: Though 100 Pin Bowling can seem a little overwhelming, there's a trick to make getting a strike very easy. Simply throw the bowling ball onto the blue bumper to make it travel down the lane. At the end of the bumper, it will hit a switch that knocks all of the pins over. Strike!
- Bowling Ball Colors: To choose your bowling ball color during the bowling loading screen, hold down on the directional pad for green, right for gold, and left for red.
There are many more secrets to be found with "Wii Sports Resort", just waiting for the dedicated player to find. Many of these cheats don't affect the game, but they add a new dimension to the gameplay, which means more fun for the players. There's always something to discover in "Wii Sports Resort".