Use these Wii Tennis tips to improve your skill. Wii Tennis is one of Nintendo’s most played games. It can be played solo or against someone else. As a competitive person, you’re going to want to beat your opponents. In order to do that, you will need to work on your swings. Not only that, but you will also need to work on your serves. The following Wii Tennis tips will help get you started.
- Slow Serve – Use this tip to mess up your opponents. Most people assume it would be easy to return a slow serve, but that’s not the case. Your opponents will find the slow serve challenging to hit back. In order to do it, you will need to toss the ball up and get ready to serve. Wait until the very last second to hit it. This will make your serve go super slow.
- Top Spin – In order to use this tip, you will need to swing the controller forward. It needs to be done from low to high. Not only that, but you will also need to rotate your hand forwards a little bit. If you do this properly, you will be able to get a good angle from your back court players. This technique is particularly useful because it allows you to aim for sharper angles.
- Back Spin – This hit is similar to the top spin, but your wrist goes in the opposite direction. To use the back spin, you will need to swing your controller forward from low to high. At the same time, you need to rotate your wrist so it goes a little bit backwards. This trick will come in handy when you’re playing against the bots because it will confuse them.
- Proper Timing – It’s essential that you properly time your swings. This is an important part of Wii Tennis because your timing will make or break your game. Always wait to swing at a ball until your player is right there to hit it. The same thing applies when you’re serving the ball. If you try to swing too early, you will miss. This will make it easy for your friends to laugh at you.
- Fast Shot – If you can master the fast shot, then you will have a great chance at winning the match. In order to hit the fast shot, you will need to move the Wii controller very fast. Not only that, but you will need to have it in an even line. Whatever you do, it’s essential that you don’t curve it. If you can do this right, the ball will fly over the net. It’s one of the easiest ways to get a direct shot.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.