Heading to Miami Beach and want to know the 5 best Winter Music Conference hotels? The Winter Music Conference is a monumental event that takes place each spring in the city for 25 consecutive years. The event has named the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel as the official headquarters for the special event.
- Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach. The inn is probably the best for the Winter Music Conference 2010 because it is the chosen hotel for its headquarters. Guest services include a business center, workout facility, safe deposit boxes and concierge services. Rooms and suites include complimentary Wi-Fi access, free HBO, cordless phones and voice mail. The hotel features its own on-site Italian restaurant and lobby bar. Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach: 4525 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140, 305-531-0000.
- The Alexander Suites. The hotel offers an all-suites facility and is less than a mile from the Winter Music Conference 2010. Guest services include on-site golf, tennis, workout equipment and business center. Suites offer complimentary Wi-Fi Internet, oceanview suites, junior suites, deluxe suites and Alexander Signature Suites. The smallest suite offers 900 square feet. On-site dining include the "No Name" Lounge, Top of the Falls, The Garden Terrace and in-suite dining. The Alexander Suites: 5225 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140, 305-865-6500.
- Claridge Hotel. The hotel features excellent accommodations and is two block from the the Winter Music Conference 2010 area. Hotel highlights include indoor Jacuzzi, business center with computers, concierge services and a workout facility. Rooms and suites feature DSL data ports, Wi-Fi access, valet laundry, room-service and in-room safe. The hotel offers its on-site elegant dining at Hola Lola featuring Mediterranean cuisine and a full cocktail bar. Claridge Hotel: 3500 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140, 888-422-9111.
- Grand Beach Hotel. The hotel offers superb amenities and is just a few block from the Winter Music Conference 2010. Guest services include oceanfront location, 24-hour fitness equipment, business center, library, massage services and complimentary beach chairs and umbrellas. Rooms and suites include complimentary Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, in-room safe, balcony with ocean views and floor-to-ceiling windows. On-site dining includes Chez Gaston Restaurant. Grand Beach Hotel: 4835 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140, 305-538-8666.
- Miami Beach-Oceanfront. The hotel is within walking distance to the site of the Winter Music Conference 2010. Hotel highlights include a business center, workout facility including weights and whirlpool. Rooms and suites feature complimentary Wi-Fi access, work desk and several phone lines. Hotel restaurants include Paradise Cafe and Blue Parrot Bar. Miami Beach-Oceanfront: 4333 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140, 305-532-3311.