If you are a Midwest resident who enjoys the occasional gambling excursion, one fun idea to consider is visiting one of the Wisconsin casinos. Whether you enjoy playing table games or slots, or simply enjoy the entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities of a casino, Wisconsin provides a handful of suitable options. The Wisconsin casinos are scattered throughout the state.
- St. Croix Casino Turtle Lake is a lively Wisconsin casino that is located in the village of Turtle Lake, in the western portion of the state. St. Croix Casino Turtle Lake features 18 blackjack tables, live craps and roulette, bingo and poker. For those that prefer winning on the slot machines, the casino is home to 1,100 machines, including Wheel of Fortune, Hot Shots Blazing 7's and Diamonds in the Rough. 777 Highway 8/63, Turtle Lake, WI 54889
- The Lake of the Torches Resort and Casino is a laid-back gambling destination situated in the town of Lac du Flambeau, which is in northern Wisconsin. The Lake of the Torches Resort and Casino offers more than 800 slot games, as well as a poker room and seven blackjack tables. For dining purposes, the casino is home to the Eagle's Nest Restaurant, with a buffet and a la carte menu of everything from lobster and prime rib to oysters. 510 Old Abe Road, Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538
- The Potawatomi Bingo Casino is a popular gambling spot located in Milwaukee, which is Wisconsin's biggest city. The Potawatomi Bingo Casino is a Native American casino that is open 24 hours a day, with attractions including off-track betting, bingo, slot machines and table games (such as Let it Ride, roulette and blackjack). The casino is a haven for slot players, with approximately 3,100 machines. For high rollers, the casino also features an exclusive high limit lounge with a variety of high-stakes games, a full-service bar, baby grand piano and HD (high definition) television. 1721 W. Canal St. Milwaukee, WI 53233
- The Oneida Casino is a Green Bay, Wisconsin destination that is a hub for off-track betting, high stakes bingo, poker and video slot games. The Oneida Casino features more than 2,500 slot machine options, including progressives. 2020 Airport Drive, Green Bay, WI 54313
- Ho-Chunk Casino is in southern central Wisconsin's popular Wisconsin Dells, which is a well-known resort destination in the Midwest region. Ho-Chunk Casino is affiliated with the Ho-Chunk Native American tribe, as the name indicates. The casino consists of over 2,200 slot machines, as well as an vast bingo hall for a maximum of 600 players. S3214 U.S. 12 Baraboo, WI 53913
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …