Memorizing wise quotes for Facebook status will make lives easier. Wise sayings help guide people through life with making less mistakes as possible. Ahead, are some wise quotes that you can use for your Facebook status.
- "He who is most creative conceals his sources the best." – Anonymous. Lets face it, very few ideas are completely original. Most ideas come from someone or somewhere else, the trick is to cleverly hide the original sources. This is a wise quote because it shows how people can make themselves look smarter by concealing that they got their ideas from somewhere else.
- "You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you." – Eric Hoffer. A lot of people are quite uncreative. When they are trying to hurt someone, they are usually too lazy to find out what makes each person tick. The enemy just thinks of what would hurt themselves, instead. This wise quote means that people often use the same means to hurt others that they themselves fear that would be used on them.
- "It is easier to resist at the beginning than at the end." – Leonardo da Vinci. A wise quote for your Facebook status that warns people that the longer you are exposed to something the more likely you are to become dependent. You are less likely to be attached to something at the beginning, an example, reckless gambling. This will be a very useful Facebook status.
- "You don't know a woman until you have had a letter from her." Ada Leverson. Many women in society are pressured to be nice, especially in person and in public. They may also fear verbal and physical retaliation. You may not know what is going on in a woman's mind until she has the chance to send you a message in written form. Remember that long crabby text message you got from your girlfriend last week?
- "A woman who cannot be ugly is not beautiful." Karl Kraus. This wise quote means that a woman who cannot show her "ugly" side can not stand up for herself. A woman who doesn't fight her passions and her rights is not attractive.
- "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less." – Brendan Behan. Whenever you pay money for sex, you are using a sex worker. This type of sex is impersonal. However, when you have sex with someone you know there is likely to be baggage and personal consequences. The latter type of sex is more costly. This is a cautionary Facebook status for your friends.
- "All men are tempted. There is no man that lives that can't be broken down, provided it is the right temptation, put in the right spot." Henry Ward Beecher. Don't trust anyone who says they don't do bad things. Either they are lying, or they haven't lived long enough to be put in situations where they are ruled by their weaknesses.
- "Never contend with a man who has nothing to lose." – Baltasar Gracian. Most people don't commit very shady acts because they can lose their job, significant other, house, or their status in society. If someone has none of those things, they are more likely to take risks because they have nothing to lose. Avoid these people.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.