World Of Warcraft: How To Make Money
One of the most common things that people want to learn about in "World of Warcraft" is how to make money. By keeping some basic guidelines in mind, you can do this with ease! Experiment with a number of the suggestions listed below in order to determine the method that works best for you.
- Don't constantly upgrade your gear. Most people are tempted to upgrade every level, in order stay equal with their peers in terms of equipment. Avoiding this and upgrading only every five or ten levels will help you make massive amounts of cash.
- Roll as much as possible. During questing, roll for as many pieces of equipment as you can—as long as it is OK with your Guild rules. Though you may not necessarily need the equipment that is being offered, you can always sell it for some extra money.
- Quest. This is a great option for those who prefer to stay in the simple level. After the completion of a quest, you will most often be given a substantial amount of money. In some cases, you will also be awarded a prize, which can later be sold for money.
- When choosing professions, choose two gathering professions instead of a gathering and production. This not only gives you twice the amount of materials that can be sold, but also allows you to avoid having to use your materials to create new goods.
- Quest solo. By questing alone, you can make up to twice the amount of money as opposed to when questing in groups. However, it is important that your fighting skills are up to par when attempting this.