World's 5 Most Expensive Hotels
The world's 5 most expensive hotels fall out of the price range of many average folks. Even though Average Joe cannot afford to even set foot in these hotels, there are many others who can.
- The Four Seasons Hotel in New York City is known for a number of things. Its price tag is one of them. With rooms that go up to $35,000 a night, the Four Seasons ranks easily on the list of the most expensive hotels in the world. The Four Seasons offers everything from a butler to a Rolls Royce for its more exclusive clientele.
- The Palms Casino & Resort in Las Vegas has ridiculous rates that easily shoot up to $40,000 a night. What can $40K get you? A cantilevered jacuzzi that hangs over the Vegas strip, a rotating bed and a butler. If you have that much money just lying around, book a weekend getaway at the Palms Casino.
- If Vegas is not your scene, you can head to the Raj Palace in Jaipur, India. Priced at the same rates as the Palms Casino, the Raj Palace has its own little amenities designed to make you feel as if $40,000 isn't a lot to spend. Among the amenities you can expect at this most expensive hotel are a limousine, doctor on call and a purified water supply.
- If you are looking to avoid any chance of seeing poor people, spend the night at the Grand Resort Lagonissi. Located in Athens, Greece, the Grand Resort charges up to a cool $50,000 to roll around in their sheets. Sleeping at one of the world's most expensive hotels has its perks, though. Not only do you get your own personal butler to carry your towels around, you also get a personal chef and pianist. You also have the luxury of resting on the personal beach it is located on.
- The granddaddy of the world's most expensive hotels is the President Wilson Hotel in Geneva, Switzerland. Coming in at the top of the list with a whopping $65,000 for its most expensive room, the President Wilson Hotel is not to be mistaken with the Motel 6. Featuring everything from armored doors to closed-circuit televisions, the President Wilson Hotel has some of the best amenities in the world.
The world's most expensive hotels are seemingly overpriced, but the amenities far exceed that Continental breakfast you got in your last hotel stay. If you can afford it, go for a night in one of these hotels.