World's Most Expensive Cars
What do the world's most expensive cars look like? Do they perform and why do they cost so much money? You'll be surprised to learn that one manufacturer holds three spots on the top ten list of the worlds most expensive cars. These extremely expensive cars are the subject of daydreams and are sexy enough to knock the super-models out of your imagination, and you won't even realize they missing.
- Maybach Landaulet rings in at $1.4 million. For your nearly one and a half million, big pimping gets redefined. Maybach takes the ultimate in chauffeur style luxury to the extreme with a retractable roof for the entire rear seating area. Plus it packs a Herculean V-12 with over 600 horsepower.
- Lamborghini Reventon looks like the designers said "Lets make our Murcielago look like it wants to eat your heart out of your chest". At $1.4 million, you better act fast because only twenty are being made.
- Pagani Zonda Cinique Roadster demands an extra $400K over the previous two. Now a lucky few with $1.8 million on hand can own the topless version of one of the worlds most expensive and sexiest cars ever produced.
- Everyone knows the Bugatti Veyron will always be on this exclusive list. Now there is the 16.4 Grand Sport version. The W16 engine can hit 233 mph. Is there anyone who needs more from their Bugatti? A cool $2 million lands one in your garage
- The Koenigsegg Trevita is their latest beast, now heavily accessorized for ultimate aerodynamics. At $2.21 million, you get 1,018 horsepower to put those new spoilers and diffusers to the test.
- McLaren's F1 is still one of the world's most expensive cars as well as a favorite amongst car enthusiasts. Gordon Murray's center-seated masterpiece of automotive engineering is not only a spectacular machine, but after seventeen years, the design and price tag are not affected by time. $1 million and up for this limited production monster.
- Koenigsegg's CCXR stays within our more "affordable" range with the McLaren. For around $1.3 million you can scoop the 808 horsepower version that runs standard petrol or the 1,018 horsepower version running biodiesel. This car is demands to be "green" on your wallet as well as the environment.
- Koenigsegg also has a starter beast named the CCX. It's totally affordable at $1.1 million, but it can only take you up to 245 mph. A bargain basement price for an insane top speed. Plus you get special "fitted" luggage in the boot.
- Leblanc's Mirabeau is the first to come in under a million dollars. However, it utilizes a Koenigsegg engine, is sans windshield, and is completely customizable from factory. $765,000 makes you proud owner of an extremely unique car that makes the list of the world's most expensive rides.
- SSC Ultimate Aero has become a fast favorite for sports car purists. SSC uses the minimalist approach to engineering leaving nothing more than the engine, steering wheel, gear shifter, and wheels. The fastest production car of 2008 gets you up to a top speed of 270 mph and it stays under $1 million. The price tag for the Ultimate Aero is $740, 000 and while it still makes the list of the worlds most expensive cars it also delivers the best bang for the buck. Get out your check book and put on a pair of Depends; you're going to need them.