Worst Tattoos Ever For Men
The worst tattoos ever for men are perfect for mocking and teaching small children what not to do when they grow up. Tattoos can be one of the best or most regrettable decisions a guy can make, and there are no clean slates after getting permanently inked. Keep reading to learn about some of the worst tattoos ever guys.
- Skull Face. A tattoo of a skull, depending on a person’s taste, is not such a bad thing. However, tattooing a face so it looks like a skull is catastrophic. This bad tattoo idea can wipe away any man’s hope of being an elementary school teacher, bank teller or America’s next male super model. On the bright side, a man with his face tattooed to look like a skull has a permanent job looking like the Grim Reaper with his permanent Halloween costume.
- Portrait Tattoos. The best tattooists are the only people who can pull off tattooing a portrait well. Otherwise, this tattoo idea is guaranteed to make people feel sorry for the chum who got it. The risk of getting a portrait tattooed is that a man risks having the portrait look like someone else, like Osama Bin Laden, or not like the intended person at all. Even if the tattoo comes out great, old age and sagging skin will change that.
- Spell-Check Needed. If no one else knows how to read, a guy can get away with having a misspelled tattoo. Otherwise, he just looks foolish, especially if the tattoo was his significant other’s name.
- Texting Acronyms. The human body is not the place for text message lingo. A man who tattoos “OMG,” “LOL” or “WTF” just looks like he is trying to attract preteen girls. Plus, imagine a guy trying to explain “WTF” to his grandchild.
- Logos. Unless they are getting paid big money for the advertisement, company logos are some of the worst tattoos for men. The free advertising may even suggest the guy is as impressionable as a four-year-old child.