Worst Tattoos For Men
Ready to giggle at the worst tattoos for men? Many people choose to express their personal individuality with tattoos. While some of the worst tattoos for men are smaller words or pictures that are zany or ridiculous, the huge appearance of body tattoos offers plenty of material for a great chuckle. These are the ten worst tattoos for men.
- Barbie, Strawberry Shortcake, Unicorns, Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. When discussing the worst tattoos for men, this list of names is ever expanding. Simply put, these tattoos do not belong on the body of a man. If this needs further explanation, there is a problem.
- Girlfriends or Boyfriends Name. This tattoo for men is pretty much self-explanatory. Ask the millions of broken up couples why this could be a bad idea. Furthermore, the hundreds of poor souls who have made this mistake and now must seek the assistance of covering it or a laser.
- Mystery Foreign Language/Words. This is one of the easiest mistakes a man can make and one of the worst tattoos they can get. Men pay a visit to a tattoo artist who does not speak or read a foreign language and emerge with a mystery word or sentence. This unsuspecting person cannot read what they have permanently attached to their body. Imagine the potential for disaster
- Unicorns, Puppies, Ponies and Bunnies. For many of the same reasons that Strawberry Shortcake could be problematic in the locker room, these images are just some of the worst tattoos for men. Those who desire to show their softer side should try another method.
- "I love Mommy." This is not to be confused with the MOM tattoos that are associated with sailors. It is comfortable to most people if they do not know that a man refers to his mother as mommy. An I heart MOM tattoo elicits images of a tough iron man. An "I love Mommy" tattoo elicits images of “Bates Motel”
- Tattoos by an artistically challenged tattoo artist. We have all seen them before, people with tattoo pictures of family members or famous people and they do not even look human. Take a look at some of their art, drawing samples, or even writing samples. The ability to only trace will lead to one of the worst tattoos for men.
- Porn. Many people feel the need to express their sexual ideas and thoughts using tattoos. Remember, a tattoo should convey what an individual wants others to know about them. Therefore, tattoos of pictures of sexual acts and nudity are not advised unless this is a part of the person’s identity. It is best to consider that the desires and priorities of today may not be the same tomorrow, as this tattoo for men demonstrates..
- Complete face tattoo. Depending on the desired job, it may be a really bad idea to have a face covered in tattoos. The reality is that based upon appearance, opportunities may not be presented. Consider all aspects before permanently obtaining one of the worst tattoos for men.
- Inappropriate language. In general, a man getting a tattoo should not adopt a name that he would be angry if someone called him, such as "stupid" or an "idiot." A tattoo can become a permanent invitation for name calling if discretion is not used. Choose a word that represents an image that is not insulting
- Comic Relief. One way to avoid one of the worst tattoos for men is to leave the comedy on the t-shirts. A joke is only funny when it is told so many times. Never get a tattoo that will cause frustrating conversations.