The World Wide Web today has some of the worst websites you could possibly imagine. Some have a serious lack of organization and proper web design, have literally no real purpose whatsoever, or were created by someone who had nothing better to do with their time. Here are some of the worst websites on the Internet today.
- Reviewstream.com.This is one of the worst websites to read reviews about products. The reviews are written very poorly, have inaccurate information, and are not very useful at all. Whoever is staffing the website provides no proper login for its writers and only has an e-mail address that they hardly ever monitor for contact information. The site itself is not professionally designed at all.
- MyYearbook.com.What started out as a great website to network with your friends from high school ended up becoming one of the worst websites on the Web. Similar to MySpace, its features open the door for sexual harassment, lowering individuals' self-esteem, and creating a constant stream of unnecessary drama.
- RentMyChess.com.This site does not have any real purpose for web users. It has only one page that has a bunch of words linking to people's websites. You can't even tell what kind of website you will be sent to if you click on one of the words.
- InmatesForYou.com.This is one of the worst websites to find a pen pal or the love of your life. All of the people on this site are currently incarcerated and are either looking for that special someone or a pen pal whom they can exchange letters with while they are in jail.
- IKissYou.org.This site was created by someone who was obviously bored and had nothing better to do. The man does not have a very good grasp of the English language and the title of the site is irrelevant to anything he has to say. And it is just one very long page.
- Bidforsurgery.com.This is definitely the worst website to find a doctor to do your surgery for you. The purpose of the site is to post what kind of surgery you would like and then doctors bid on it! Is that even safe?
- Craigslist.com.The reputation of this site has diminished so severely in the last few years that it is a wonder it still exists. What used to be a great site to post items for sale is now a spot for criminals to illegally obtain your address and potentially harm you.
- AshleyMadison.com.If you are in a relationship and would like to have an affair, this is the site to go to. It even has a panic button at the bottom of the page that sends you to a movie trailer site! It is definitely one of the worst websites on the Internet, and one of the worst ideas.
- Siphawaii.com. Do you like coffee? If you do, have fun trying to figure out how to order it from this site. There is absolutely no white space and it is almost entirely covered with advertisements.
- Neuticles.com.This is one of the worst websites offering services for dogs. Their particular service involves testicular implantation for pets. When you get your dog neutered, they basically provide your dog with fake testicles to help with their self-esteem. It's probably best to stay away from this one!