Write Love Letters For Her
One of the most romantic things you can do for your girlfriend is write love letters for her. Writing love letters is something of a lost tradition, so she is sure to appreciate the special effort you make writing a letter. The letters will be something she will keep and always cherish, but it can be hard to pen a love letter for your girlfriend, especially if you are not used to writing. Our tips below will help you write love letters that she will always remember:
- Think about all the things that you love about her. Does her laugh make you melt? Is she so smart it leaves you in awe? Put that in a love letter for her.
- Pick up some nice stationary. High quality paper looks great and feels great in your hands. If you can, make sure that the paper you pick is acid-free so that you know that your love letter will last for years.
- Relay a special memory in your love letter for her. She'll be especially touched that you have a fond memory of a special time. Plus, your love letter to her can serve as a record and help you both remember the little details of a great time you had together. Both of you will be able to read your love letter years later and remember.
- Don't be afraid to write more than one draft. It may feel less than spontaneous, but you want your love letter for her to really say the things you want to say. Taking the time to write a second draft will give you the opportunity to make sure you get every word right.
- Give it to her just as you are leaving. She should get a chance to read your letter alone so that she has time to take it all in. She is certain to call you as soon as she is done reading to thank you for the thoughtful love letter you wrote for her.