Youth Motocross Helmets
Searching for the best youth motocross helmets? Motocross has been called one of the most exciting off-road motorized sports. Riders expect to encounter hilly terrain, rocks, and other off-road obstacles as they compete. Injuries while participating in motocross can be extremely serious, if not deadly, if the proper safety equipment is not used. These youth motocross helmets offer the greatest protection for young athletes.
- Razor Full Face Helmet- This helmet offers young motocross riders comfort and style. This helmet sports an ergonomic design as well as padding for extra comfort. This cool helmet also offers seventeen vents to assist in keeping the child’s head cool. This youth motocross helmet is lightweight. It is generally best for those aged eight to fourteen years old.
- Skin Offroad Helmets- These youth motocross helmets feature cool designs and bright colors. They are lightweight as well as protective. These helmets feature removable ear pads for added comfort.
- Oneal 5 Series Helmets- Oneal produces several youth motocross helmets that are both well designed and attractive. These helmets are extremely popular due to the removable liner that is also washable. While these are not the most lightweight option, they offer a great deal of ventilation and style.
- Typhoon Series Helmets- Their newest series of youth motocross helmets include features such as 3-point sunvisors and removable lining. They also feature chromium mouthpieces for extra protection. These helmets are safe enough to meet motorcycle helmet standards.
- HJC CL-XY Helmets- These youth motocross helmets are extremely lightweight. They feature removable chin straps as well additional cushions for fit. They also boast the patented Speedcool anti-bacterial fabric construction for extra freshness.
Each child will differ in their opinion of which is the best youth motocross helmet. Some will prefer a lightweight design. On the other hand, some will prefer ventilation to prevent extra sweating while others will want increased protection. These helmets meet the needs of some of the roughest young motocrossers.