Increase your partner’s pleasure with Zestra Arousal Oil. This is the first sexual aid that has been proven through clinical trials to increase a woman’s feelings of desire and arousal. Zestra arousal oil is a blend of botanical oils and extracts. Ingredients of Zestra arousal oil include: PA-free Borage Seed Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Angelica Extract, Coleus Forskholii Extract, Theobromine, and the Anti-Oxidants Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Find Zestra Arousal Oil. Purchasing Zestra Arousal Oil is easy. Zestra Arousal Oil is available at select retaliators. Zestra Arousal Oil is available from the company by calling 1-877-426-8047 or going to www.zestra.com.
- Know what to expect. After about three to five minutes, the average woman will experience a pleasant, tingling or warming sensation. Some women might feel a slight discomfort. If this happens you should clean the area with soap and water.
- Apply Zestra. Zestra Arousal Oil should be gently applied to the woman’s clitoris and labia.This can be done before or during foreplays. Zestra Arousal Oil works best between ten minutes and 45 minutes after application.
- Zestra Arousal Oil can be used with a lubricant. Many couples use personal lubricants for comfort during intercourse. You should apply Zestra Arousal Oil first. Then, wait five minutes before using a lubricant.
- Use Zestra Arousal Oil with silicone vibrators or sex toys. Zestra Arousal Oil is oil-based and safe for use with toys. Be sure to clean all sex toys after use.
- Do not use Zestra Arousal Oil with latex condoms. If you use a latex condom with Zestra Arousal Oil, it might be broken down. Polyurethane condoms are safe to use with Zestra Arousal Oil.
- Start out small. It is recommended that you start out small your first time with Zestra Arousal Oil. Your first time using Zestra Arousal Oil, you should use one individual packet or four pumps.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …