Zombie Killing Games
Zombie killing games represent a proven method of stress relief in a hectic world. Everyone wants to kill zombies. If you want to kill them in style, read on.
- "13 Days in Hell". There are thirteen levels in this action packed zombie shooting game. Axe wielding zombies approach you, and you must shoot them before they hack you up. Each level becomes harder as the zombies become trickier and faster. You can purchase more powerful guns as you progress through the levels.
- "Zombie Terror". Play Indiana Jones in this side scrolling zombie killing game. Indiana Jones is armed with a humongous whip in a temple full of zombies. The object of the game is to (ahem) kill the zombies. The instructions are in French, but you'll figure them out very easily.
- "Zombie Horde 2". Here is a zombie killing game with poor graphics, but it's really fun. It's a little tricky switching weapons around, but there's quite an arsenal once you learn to survive for a while. Your mission is to defend yourself against approaching zombies. If they get too close, you can't shoot them. Instead, you need to gouge them with a knife.
- "Simpleton". Aaron Geisler developed this wacky zombie killing game featuring a simple man, a chainsaw and lots of zombies. Run through a cemetery with your chainsaw and hack up the zombies to proceed to the next level. After a while, you will have improved weapon options. The soundtrack is superb and the graphics cartoonishly delightful.
- "Big Pixel Zombies". Run through London with a weird assortment of weapons and kill some rather funny looking zombies. There are a variety of stores to help you with supplies if you have the cash. These include a meat market and, of course, a gun shop. You can also blow up vehicles and find more weapons and healing remedies if you're broke. This is one of those must play zombie killing games.
Posted on: Mar. 31, 2011