There is a lot of speculation about who will replace Hank Paulson as the next Secretary of the Treasury. Especially during the financial crisis, the position has taken on a new amount of weight, authority, and importance. Did you know the Secretary of the Treasury is 5th in line to become the Commander In Chief if the Prez is assassinated or resigns? Surprisingly high, right?
22. "Feed Me."
21. Pumpin’ Up The Jams
20. Smelling Trouble
19. "Lovin’ That Tie, Bro!"
18. Putting The Pads On At Dartmouth
17. Wearing A Fancy Jacket
16. "Definitely NOT Crying."
15. "I Only Bust Out The Tux When The Economy Is Really Screwed"
14. Ordering Chinese After A Long Day
13. Getting Ready To Dazzle You With A Well-Thought-Out Response To That Question
12. The Goldman Boys Are Back In Town
11. Getting The Stink Eye
10. On The Steps Of Power
9. Seeing What The Future Holds
8. Going On An Adventure
7. Getting ‘Harshed On’ By The Peanut Gallery
6. Watching The Berlin Wall Fall With Daughter
5. Catching A Big One
4. Humping A Podium
3. About To Get ‘Terminated’ By Arnold
2. About To Get Sniped By Ben
1. Doing His Best Impersonation Of Gustav Klimt’s ‘The Kiss’