Drinking vodka has some big advantages over drinking beer, wine or other hard drinks like Scotch, tequila or gin. For one thing, it’s tasteless and odorless and that means it will mix well with non-alcoholic drinks. That allows your drink to taste better and makes it easier to go down. Vodka shots have become popular drinks and they allow you to feel their impact quickly. You may feel a bit hung over after a night of drinking vodka shots, but you will feel better than if had imbibed a similar amount of a different type of alcohol. Here are the five best vodka shots you probably aren’t drinking.
- 1/4 oz. sour apple schnapps
- 1/4 oz. watermelon schnapps
- 1/4 oz. blue pucker schnapps
- 1/4 oz. vodka
- Chill all the ingredients for at least one hour.
- Pour each ingredient into a shot glass
- Mix with a stirrer. Drink it down!