Think you’re pretty smart? Well, according to the hot new Luc Besson film, Lucy, you only use 10 percent of your brain. Imagine what would happen if you could access the other 90 percent. Probably a lot of crazy shit, right? That’s what happens to our titular heroine, played by a suddenly very badass-looking Scarlett Johansson, throughout the course of the flick. And from the look of the trailer, that leads to lots of mind-blowing action, some Morgan Freeman wisdom and a super-smart, pissed-off chick kicking ass all over Asia.

scarlett-johansson-lucy-guns

What does this mean for you? Well, first off, see the movie. Second, the fine folks promoting the flick are offering up an awesome, Lucy-skinned iPad Air (Space Gray, 16GB, WiFi, $499)—plus a T-shirt and hat—for one lucky Made Man fan to win. All you have to do is come up with the best caption for the locked-and-loaded ScarJo movie still above and share it on Made Man’s Facebook page with #LucyMovie.

LucyiPad

Now, time’s a-wasting, as the contest ends at 5 p.m. Eastern Friday, the same day the movie opens nationwide. Enter now by going here. Who knows, maybe the Air will help you unlock just a little more of your own brainpower…